Customs Clearance Services in the United States
Customs Brokers Clearance and release of cargo from United States Customs:
• Dry loads
• Food products
• Alcohol (liqueurs, beers, wines)
• Perishable items
• Medical devices
• Ships and boats
Management of preferential rights, derived from commercial agreements:
• NAFTA - North American Free Trade Agreement
• CTPA US - Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement
• SFTA US - Singapore Free Trade Agreement
• AFTA US - Australia Free Trade Agreement
• CLFTA US - Chile Free Trade Agreement
Preparation of the documentation for entry and classification of goods.
Wish to know more about our services? Click here!